Sunday, July 02, 2006

July 2nd

The world awaits the crowning of a new champion.
Yesterdays game, England Vs Portugal and Brasil vs France, First talk about Englands game, England lost on penalty, HAHAS! Told all of you England wont win the world cup, LOL! Beckham cried, ok, almost everyone of the england camp cried. But hey, on the other hand, a well-deserve victory for portugal, 40 years ago, Eusebio lead the charge all the way to the Semis, 40 year later, Figo and company heads into the Semis, Maybe better then the class of 66'. I sure hope Portugal wins it, cause now that brasil is out, its good to see a country to win it for the first time because, of all Semi-finalist, Portugal are the only country that did not win the world cup before, and if anyone is capable of doing so, Luiz Felipe Scolari will be the man to do so. so best of luck to them.

Anyway, Brazil vs France, Brazil are out. =(( I'm really disappointed with the result, really very heartbreaking. I won't defend the team blindly anymore, its a fact that Brazil did not perform to their standard. So much hype around the world of them winning their 6th title, But look where are they now? SIGH! Brasil are still my favourite, I just hope they pick themselves up soon, 4 years into the future, a new generation of brazilian warriors will lead the charge once more. By then, Many player of the current squad will no longer be there, Cafu, Carlos, maybe even ronaldo. But new generation player such as Robinho,Diego (not in this year squad),Fred, Nilmar and co will probably do just fine. bla! anyway, Brazil lost yet to france again. Before the game, I was thinking to myself will the similar thing happen again that happened 8 years ago in france 98, and fuck, bad mouth, the similar thing happen. France won, I was seriously in tears after the game lah =(( damn fucking sad lah, but anyway Congrats to France. Brazil this year just are not worthy enough to put a 6th star on their crest. IMPROVE BRAZIL! IMPROVE! I'm out! Im still upset by the result! bla! But nvm! I'm always behind my BRAZIL SQUAD!=D THE MIGHTY SAMBA NATION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home